Want to add a little "friendly" competition? It's been proven that introducing competitive gaming increases a student's engagement and retention. Let learners test their knowledge with the Digitec Multiplayer Challenge Game Engine. This web-based application allows you to invite individuals and teams to challenge one another in an online "brainbowl" competition. Got people in different locations? No problem! The engine includes real-time chat, so students can join teams and challenge one another in a real-time, fun, collaborative learning environment.
- Customize the interface graphics to reflect your organization
- Populate the database with multiple-choice and short-answer questions
- Create an unlimited number of questions
- Track player scores and post the highest ones
- Set the buzzer time limit and number of questions per game